User Experience Designer
Mid Level to Semi Senior
What we promise
Nolla offers interesting and challenging projects, loveable colleagues (who bake you cinnamon buns), a competitive salary and a neat office location in the heart of Punavuori. We want our people to stay curious, go beyond and keep surprising themselves.
What kind of a person we are looking for
We are looking for a midlevel to semi-senior UX Designer who will be developing the UX processes and standards (iterations based on user feedback, usability testing and utilization analytics). You will make user flows, sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes together with our designers. The more you can talk code, the better. You will be talented to the point that you are relentless about technical execution and will sit down and spend quality time with the developers to make an awesome end-product. If you are also a nerd, we might love you even more.
Here is the mandatory stuff we need from you
- 4+ years of professional experience
- You dig gestures, prototyping, difficult client feedback and complex jobs
- Solid knowledge of Adobe CS, Sketch, InVision, Pixate, FramerJs, Google Material Design
- You know what a conversion is and can direct work to achieve it
- You follow UX trends and technologies
- Tight collaboration with you team
- An experimental attitude
How to apply
Drop us an e-mail with your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.