Mid-level to Senior
(hungry Juniors should apply too!)
What we promise
Nolla offers interesting and challenging projects, loveable colleagues (who bake you cinnamon buns), a competitive salary and a neat office location in the heart of Punavuori. We want our people to stay curious, go beyond and keep surprising themselves.
What kind of a person we are looking for
We are looking for a client-facing mid to senior level UI/UX Designer (hungry juniors should apply too!). You will be responsible for designing brand experiences for our clients' various products and services. The magic will happen by working closely with our service- and UX-designers as a part of our interdisciplinary team. You can quickly sketch rough ideas and have got an eye for neat details. We’d love for you to be able to interpret CI’s into digital and to develop them further. You understand the importance and have some experience of testing to verify your designs work as intended. You are aware of the state of the art in UI's and hungry to reach beyond. If you love typography, we might love you even more!
Here is the mandatory stuff we need from you
- 5+ years of experience in a combination of visual, UX/UI and various elements of graphic design
- Translate complex ideas into simple UIs
- Ability to design based on design drivers and service-strategy
- Relevant understanding of service design and user centered design principles
- Knowledge of Material Design and other frameworks
- Expert with Mobile/Responsive and proficient in graphic creative software
- Self-starter and work well independently
- Handles multiple projects/tasks at one time.
- Demonstrate ability to present and explain design decisions to team members and stakeholders
- Conversant in current technologies and an active appetite to learn about new things
- Establish and push design exploration, R&D and experimentation through rapid prototyping and testing
- Experience with motion design is a plus
- Strong written and verbal skills in English (if you know Finnish, we’ll be surprised). Other language skills are a plus
How to apply
Drop us an e-mail with your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.