Junior to Mid Level
What we promise
Nolla offers interesting and challenging projects, loveable colleagues (who bake you cinnamon buns), a competitive salary and a neat office location in the heart of Punavuori. We want our people to stay curious, go beyond and keep surprising themselves.
What kind of a person we are looking for
We are looking for a junior to midlevel Insight Manager. You will be responsible for analytics, insights cosolidation and running of research projects, as a part of our larger service design projects. You will work closely with our service designers and strategists as well as with your Product Owner and Head of UX. You’re analytical and results oriented, and have the ability to conduct either qualitative or quantitative research. You should be able to find what is relevant for the user and spot the key insights from the data. The curiosity to understand people and users drive you. You enjoy working with numbers and like to dive deeper into a specific problem every once in a while. You are the smart brainie to whom colleagues will turn to for killer findings.
Here is the mandatory stuff we need from you
- 3+ years experience in insight gathering or research (quantitative or qualitative)
- Preferably a degree in business, marketing, statistics or political science
- User research skills and knowledge of methods and tools
- Strong project management skills
- Eager to work closely with clients
- Proactive attitude
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Strong written and verbal skills in English and Finnish. Other language skills are a plus
How to apply
Drop us an e-mail with your CV and portfolio immediately, to email@example.com.